Tuesday, March 3, 2015

if my life was a movie

•Tell us about your favorite movie and why you like it. my favouritew movie is Pan's Labyrinth beacuse it is just such a different movie from any othe ri have seen, and the story is unique. •Tell us about the kinds of movies you don't care for usually. i usually don't care for feel good movies, or most popular movies. •Tell us about how often and where you usually watch movies. i watch a movie maybe once a week, if that often. i usually don't watch movies, and when i do, i'm laying in bed. •Tell us about what you need for movie viewing (environment, food, company, etc.) all i really need for movie viewing in Netflix. i don't really care about anything else. •Tell us about what this survey says about you. this survey says that i am more of an introverted person, and enjoy watching movies by myself. •If my life story was made into a movie...(who would play you, what would be 3-4 main plot points/events, happy or sad ending, etc.) if my life was made into a movie, Donald Glover would play me, and it would be happier. i would start off as an artist in school, then move on tho college, become famous,and die rich.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Pan's Labriynth but I've heard that its a good movie. I don't like feel good movies either

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Pan's Labyrinth--I think everyone in Film as Lit did, too. I like Donald Glover as a choice to play you!

    ReplyDelete