Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dreams

A Miniature Whale Jumped out of a fish Tank. Then many others followed it. I realized that this place held creatures like no other, and that everything here was beyond imagination. I didn’t know what to make of any of this. There was so much I wanted to tell the people back home, but there was no way I could. If I left the island, it would be gone forever, and erased in time. I would never be able to leave, and there is no other communication with the outside world. I don’t even care that I might not see a person ever again. The wildlife here is just way too captivating to leave. Even the atmosphere is different here too. Everything here has vibrant colours, and it’s as if the colours have life of their own. The colours on the animals have their own shapes and smells, aside from the actual animal’s. The reds are composed of cubes, and are metallic and hard, while the blues are soft, round, and  almost physically transparent. It’s as if I am in a different dimension. The senses that you experience here are like no others anyone has ever felt before.

1 comment:

  1. For whatever reason this makes me think of your wonderful fish/shell/resin pieces we saw at your show. So inventive. Everyone with me that night really loved those.

    ReplyDelete