Friday, February 27, 2015

famous first and last quotes (stalker)

Most really pretty girls have really ugly feet, and so does Mindy Metalman, Lenore notices, all of a sudden. she was waiting out in front of the police station for the bus to arrive, dressed in a black leather coat, and skin tight jeans. it was about 3 in the afternoon, and it had been storming all day long, and we were both soaking wet. When the bus pulled up slowly, stopped, and opened it's doors, she walked up the steps into the bus, I had to make a decision fast. I decided to follow her. I quickly walked across the street, through the rain, and stepped onto the bus, making sure to stay out of her sight. she sat down on the right side of the bus, third row from the front. I sat on the same side, four rows behind her. I couldn't help but to just stare at her. she was so beautiful. with her long, dark brown hair, flowing down her shoulders, her green eyes, and her light skin. I would do anything Ito let her know that I exist. I remember the first day I saw her. Picking up her sister's children from school. that day, I followed her red SUV to her apartment, 5069 west Kawyati blvd. It's so amazing that I know so much about her, and yet she knows nothing of my existence.
    Here we were pulling up to the bus stop right across the street from her house. she slowly got up out of her seat, and walked off the bus. I followed her. across the street, she went, walking towards her house, not knowing that I was only feet behind. I don't know what I was thinking. for a few moments, I forgot that I didn't know her. as she opened her, and walked in, I followed her. when she saw me walk into her house, she became utterly terrified. a look filled her face that I had never witnessed before on a person. I was so surprised, I swung my fist unknowingly, and hit hr right in the left temple. I was a complete accident, but it was unforgiving. I had knocked her out. she layed sprawled across the floor.




the next few hours were dark as if demons took me over. I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to know every part of her, know her so bad. her anatomy was so beautiful. I don't know why I did it, but I had to keep her. I wrapped her up in a black bag, and left her in my dark room. I exited the room. I don't know why I did it, but it was done. I heard the ring of steel against steel as the door slammed shut.

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice job with this. I especially like the lines "I forgot that I didn't know her. as she opened her, and walked in, I followed her." And the line about the punch being an accident but "unforgiving." You're in this stalker's mind and narrate his thoughts clearly.

    ReplyDelete