Monday, February 9, 2015

Maya Angelou Writer's Dreaming


Writer’s Dreaming Maya Angelou

 5. I think that I would be able to go five years without talking if I had to. I consider myself a person who talks less, and I enjoy listening to people more than I like to talk. You could definitely grow more as a person by doing this, because it would help you to become more caring for people, and pay more attention to their problems.

4. I think that dreams can tell the truth about a person. They allow you to think deeply on your own, and face problems without worrying about anything else throughout the day. It lets a person connect within their self to realize who they are. Dreams are a down time for the day, and keep you clear of anything you have bottled up.

10. Easy reading is hard writing. It takes a lot of work for somebody to be that creative when it comes to making up a world, people, and a story people will be interested in. the hardest thing about writing to me Is knowing where to start. Once I get a good beginning, the rest of the story is the easy part. Writing to me is not hard work, it’s the process behind it.

6. I would like to know how to speak more languages than English. I wish I knew how to speak every language in the world, but if I were just to choose one, I would choose Chinese since it is the most widely used language in the world. I think that everybody should know more than one language, in order to close some cultural gaps in the world. I, myself try to learn as many languages as possible.

3. I do think that talking about bad dreams, or bad things in general, does give them too much power, because talking about them makes you think about them, and if you think about them too much, it can anger you. If it angers you, you have given that bad thing too much power, and it alters how you act. When I think about something from the past too much that has made me mad, I start to get mad again, over something that doesn’t matter anymore.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your last few lines about letting past anger seep in again after I'm supposed to be over it. I could also see you staying quiet for a long time. You would pick up on so much and maybe you could express your reactions to what you see with your art rather than your words.

    ReplyDelete