Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You Must Say I'm A Dreamer

...a recurring dream you have A Recurring dream I have is one where I’m sitting in a short grassy field at dusk looking at a tall rocky water fall, next to a pine forest with fire flies, and stars. ...the worst dream you've ever had The worst dream I’ve ever had is from when I was little, I would dream of dead animals hanging on wire, and I would have to fly, and sneak away from their ghosts while wolves chased me. ...the best dream you've ever had (PG-13 or tamer :) ) The best dream I’ve ever had is from a lucid dream when I was little, where I could fly around and do whatever I wanted to. I flew around a forest, my house, a gas station, and school. I had to stop a skull from killing pets and people, but never did. ...what you think causes dreams I think everything you subconsciously think about throughout the day causes dreams. ...books you've read about dreams or dreaming I have never read many books on dreaming ...if you think dreams are symbolic or have deeper meaning I think that dreams are meant to help deal with stress ...what you found in the dream interpretation books ...if you think astratravel or lucid dreaming is possible I think astratravel and lucid dreaming are both possible, as long as you have enough dedication, and practice. ...your daydreams or your dream day chart Usually when I daydream, I daydream of traveling, and exploring new parts of the world. ...your dreams for your future In the future, I hope to be able to travel the world, and most of Asia. ...if you dream of being a professional writer I do not wish to become a professional writer, or to have to write much for a living. ...something else connected to dreams?

1 comment:

  1. I daydream about travel, too. I hope you get to go to all sorts of wonderful places in your waking life.

    ReplyDelete